If you are looking for the best value Mortgage Protection Insurance Quotes in Ireland, then you have come to the right place. At National Insurance we make sure that you get the best value mortgage protection insurance on the market.
How do we provide the Best Value Life Insurance
National Insurance Ltd works with up to 15 Life Insurance Companies to ensure that we can always give the best value quote for your Life Insurance.
Many Life Insurance policies are sold directly by lenders, who do not research the market on behalf of the customer, and in turn their customers invariably end up buying more expensive policies than are available on the market
Here at National Insurance, our role is to save you money. by arranging cheaper cover, both for existing policies and policies to be taken out for new mortgages.
What is Life Insurance
Life insurance is a life insurance policy that pays off your mortgage, if you or your partner dies, before the mortgage is paid off.
The policy has a term identical to your mortgage and the benefits reduce in as the balance on your mortgage decreases.
In general, a mortgage protection policy is a condition of a mortgage loan.
National Insurance provide you with the following:
We provide the cheapest Life Insurance policies in Ireland.
We provide professional independent advice, to assist you in choosing a product suitable to your means.
We provide a full comparison between the Life Insurance products offered by the major life companies in Ireland .To compare quotes and apply please click
Life Insurance Features
- The premium is fixed for the duration of the policy
- The primary benefit is the full repayment of the of the current balance on your mortgage. If you pass away, the insurer pays the benefits directly to a lender.
- The premium is calculated by reference to age, mortgage amount term and your medical history. The younger you are the cheaper the policy!
- The level of life insurance cover reduces from year to year as the amount you owe on your mortgage goes down. Life Insurance policies are sometimes referred to as ‘reducing term cover’..
- A life insurance is not a statutory requirement if you are older than 50 when you take out your mortgage. However a lender may still require that such a policy is taken out before they will approve an application.
- Serious illness cover is available as an option with most mortgage protection policies.The level of cover can be for the full amount of the outstanding mortgage, or it may be a percentage of the balance.
Our dedicated Life Insurance Team will compare all the quotations for the level of cover that you need to get you the most competitive Life Insurance on the market.
To get the best value Life Insurance quote with the right cover simply call 1890 904 904 or click the button below.