National Insurance offers exclusive motor trade insurance packages for those businesses and individuals working in the motor trade industry.
Our specialist Motor Trade Insurance team understands the motor trade industry and can customise insurance solutions with the levels of cover needed specific to your business requirements.
From main dealers to a mechanic who repairs cars from home, we have the best value Motor Trade Insurance policies to suit you and your business.
Motor Trade Insurance Benefits
Our motor trader insurance package is specific for those working in this industry, both full or part-time, and can provide protection for their personal vehicles and also customers vehicles in their custody or control.
We can also provide cover for eligible drivers while driving any other vehicle for the purpose of the business.
Motor Trade Road Risks insurance provides stand-alone road risk cover for motor traders (both working full time & part time).
A Motor Trade Road Risks Policy will cover you to drive private cars and commercial vehicles owned & registered to you plus vehicles being driven in connection with your Motor Trade business.
- Named Drivers can be insured
- High Performance vehicle cover is available if needed
- Motorcycle cover (subject to quoting insurance company’s acceptance criteria) can be included if required
Combined Garage Insurance Policies are also available to businesses needing full insurance cover, including:
- Main & non-main dealers involved in sales, servicing of private car & light commercial vehicles
- Main & non main dealers involved in sales, servicing of Heavy Goods Vehicles & Plant
- Mechanical Repair Garages
- Specialist Dealers
- Importer and exporter including distribution of vehicles
- End of vehicle life distribution
Get Your Motor Trade Insurance Quote