Hotel Insurance can vary greatly between insurance companies. At National Insurance we work closely with all of the leading insurance companies providing hotel insurance in the Irish market.
We can speak to all of these insurance companies to make sure that we can compare all of their hotel insurance policies so that you have the peace of mind of knowing that your hotel has the right level of cover at the best price.
Why choose our Hotel Insurance
- We will work with insurance companies with a proven track record of knowledge and expertise in the hotels industry
- Risks individually underwritten with expert assistance from our underwriters to ensure the needs of your hotel are catered for
What’s covered in your Hotel Insurance
In addition to providing the standard hotel insurance cover such as
- Buildings Cover
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
we can include many industry specific covers, such as:
- Cost of obtaining alternative accommodation for guests
- Customers’ goods
- Full theft
- Worldwide jurisdiction
- Treatment risk
- Legionella is not treated as pollution
- Manslaughter defence costs
- Notifiable disease cover
- Environmental liability
- The policy can also be extended to include further cover.
To get your hotel insurance quote call 1890 904 904 or click the button below.